Homemade Baby Wipes
How To Make Homemade Baby Wipes
(Seen on the show 'Steven and Chris')
Making your own baby wipes will save lots of money during your child’s diaper wearing phase and will contain safer ingredients then store bought baby wipes.
All you need is a roll of good quality 2-ply paper towel and some simple ingredients from your kitchen.
You can put everything into a wipes container or, you can keep the solution in a bottle and use washcloths.
2 Tablespoons Natural Baby Shampoo
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Drops Tea Tree Oil (Or Vinegar)
2 Drop Essential Oil (Any Scent You’d Like - Optional)
2 Cups Water
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Cut roll of paper towel in half.
3. Pour 1/4 of the liquid in the container bottom then put the cut side of the paper towel roll into the container. Pour the remaining solution over top of the paper towel roll.
4. Let stand for ten minutes and then remove the cardboard center from the roll of wipes.
5. Pull your homemade baby wipes from the center to start using.